Parklands Motor Lodge Cancelation Policy
Guests may cancel their reservation up to 7 days before the scheduled arrival date with a flat $50 cancellation fee, regardless of when they cancel. This fee covers administrative tasks, time spent on the booking, and communication with the customer.
For cancellations made within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date, the full amount of the booking will be charged to the guest's credit card.
Please note that there are no refunds for early departures or unused portions of a reservation.
Any changes or modifications to a reservation must be requested in writing and confirmed by the motel. Additional fees or charges may apply for changes made after the designated deadline.
Please be aware that ferry cancellations and other weather-related issues are beyond our control. While we'll do our best to accommodate affected guests, our standard cancellation policy remains in effect.
Considering the unpredictability of travel plans, we highly recommend guests to consider purchasing travel insurance for added peace of mind.
Parklands Motor Lodge Checkin & Checkout Policy
Check in is from 2PM - if you are going to arrive later then 6PM please contact us to arrange a late arrival. Check out is 10 AM. Late departure can be arranged with management - fees may apply. Failure to notify managment may result in additional charges. Over peak times we can not gaurentee an early checkin.
Parklands Motor Lodge Payment Policy
Parklands Motorlodge has the following payment policy's - all accounts must be settled in full
Reservations at our motel are secured at the time of booking and credit card payments are taken. All prices are inclusive of GST. For one-night bookings, full payment is taken at the time of booking, and for any other bookings, a 50% deposit is required. The remaining 50% is charged on the morning of arrival. We accept Visa and Mastercard, but unfortunately do not accept AMEX.
Please note that there will be no refund for early departures. We also require that only one account is used per reservation, and all payments must be made in NZD.
Over peak periods, we reserve the right to charge the full amount of the booking in advance.
All bookings require valid credit card details to be held on file to cover any incidentals or damages caused by the guest. These charges may include, but are not limited to: additional cleaning fees, removal of excessive rubbish, penalty fines for strong odors caused by cooking or smoking, excessive noise, disruption to other surrounding residents, penalty fines for breaking any local laws, regulations, and restrictions. Any additional charges must be settled immediately.
Parklands Motor Lodge Pet Policy
Parklands Motor Lodge does not allow pets in the motel units, however our holiday park which has powered and non powered camp sites is pet friendly most of the year with prior arrangment - there is an additional $5 charge per pet. The following policy applies:
- Due to the large number of campers during summer, we do not allow dogs between 20th December and 31st January
- Dog owners are required to be respectful to other campers
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times around the property
- Dogs are not allowed in any of the buildings or motel units
- Dogs are to be kept to your site ONLY
- It is up to the owner of the dog to clean up any messes the dog may make
Any dog and found wandering or breaking these conditions - the dog and owner will be asked to leave. No refund will be given
Parklands Motor Lodge takes seriously its obligation to safeguard personal information about its customers. Parklands Motor Lodge complies with the Privacy Act 1993.
Collection of Personal Information
- Personal information is generally defined as information or an opinion that can identify a person. The type of personal information that Parklands Motor Lodge collects from you will depend upon what dealings you may have with Parklands Motor Lodge
- We collect your personal information in order to ensure we have accurate guest contact information. This may be used for marketing purposes.
- This includes your; name, contact information and billing or purchase information. Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter certain information, we'll be unable to provide our services.
Access to Personal Informoation
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 07-3867515, or PO BOX 142 Turangi. We will inform you if a cost applies to peforming this task.
Parklands Motor Lodge Links to Other Websites
- Parklands Motor Lodge provides links to other websites but as these linked websites are not under its control, Parklands Motor Lodge is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to its website and we advise you to review the privacy policies of these sites before disclosing your personal information on them.
Additional Information on Privacy
- For further information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, visit the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.org.nz
Parklands Motor Electric Vechile Charging Policy
If you're driving a hybrid or electric vehicle and plan to charge it onsite, there will be a $15 per day per vehicle surcharge in addition to your room or site tariff. Please notify us in advance if you intend to charge your vehicle